with SIMETRI Research
Thank you for subscribing to SIMETRI, here we will explain what you get as part of your SIMETRI membership, when you get it, and how you can use it to advance your crypto knowledge and make smarter investments.
You will receive an email notification from us every time we publish a new report. To make sure our emails always arrive safely in your primary inbox, simply locate the "getting started" email you received from us when you joined and reply to it with anything in the message and hit send. (This will tell your email provider that our emails are important you).
When a report is released we will immediately send you an email notification.
- Coin Pick-of-the-Month Reports
- Full Digital Asset Reports
- Pro BTC Trader
- LIVE Trading War Room
- Coins on the Move Dashboard
- SIMETRI News
- SIMETRI Ratings Page
- Questions and Support
What you get and how to use SIMETRI
Coin Pick-of-the-Month Reports
Our Pick of the Month report is released once a month on the second Tuesday of every month at 1pm Eastern Time. They are crypto prospects that we believe possess strong fundamentals but also have the potential to generate explosive gains in the short-term (1-3 month horizon).
- We believe these are worth investing in immediately upon report release.
- We will provide a “Buy up to Price” in the “Quick Facts” section (first page) of the report. This price, in our opinion, is the highest price per coin that would still make the project an attractive investment.
- Depending on market conditions, if we feel it may be time to take profits we will send you a sell alert. You can find recent trade alerts here.
- These reports are good for both long-term holders as well as short term traders.
- Pick of the Month reports fall in line with Crypto Investment Strategy: Part Two - Playing Venture Capitalist
- Learn more about how to construct a crypto portfolio and properly size your position
Pick of the Month reports can be found here. You will also receive an email notification once it is published.
We reserve the right to not release a pick if market conditions are not right for the month.
Full Digital Asset Reports
These are in-depth analysis reports that assess the long term (one-year horizon) prospects of top coins and their respective investment rating.
- We consider anything that gets a B- or higher an investable project for the long term. These are coins that we believe are worth hanging onto for the long run.
- In the “Quick Facts” section of the report (first page) you will find the “Buy up to price”. This price, in our opinion, is the highest price that would still make the coin an attractive investment.
- Update reports and grade changes are provided periodically as necessary.
- These reports are great for less active crypto traders looking for strong projects to hold onto.
- Digital Asset Reports fall in line with Crypto Investment Strategy: Part One - Buy and Hold “Blue Chips”
Our library of Digital Asset Reports can be found here.
To learn more about our evaluation framework and to understand what our grades mean, head to our methodology and grading section.
Pro BTC Trader
Pro BTC Trader provides you with everything you need to know to make short-term trades on Bitcoin’s daily price swings. This feature is a bit more advanced so please read through the Crypto 101 and How To sections first.
You will receive a daily email with market commentary and buy/sell signals:
- Daily email alerts are delivered to your inbox seven days a week at 9am EST.
- Daily chart analysis, fundamental market developments, sentiment analysis, and trends forecast.
- Clear signals on short/medium/long term Bitcoin price targets.
- Trade execution instructions and details on entry price, target price, and stop loss price.
- Short-sell trade recommendations will also provide specific entry points, stop loss, and price targets with step-by-step order execution instruction.
- Please note: short-selling is NOT the same as simply “selling.”
- Learn more about margin trading and short selling here and here.
- Learn about risk-reward ratios, market phases, and how much to risk per trade here.
- Pro BTC Trader falls in line with Crypto Investment Strategy: Part Three - The Active Trader
Please note: Trading is extremely risky. Keep in mind that there WILL be losing trades. Expect them. NEVER risk all your investment capital to any one trade. It’s a numbers game. The goal is to have more winning trades than losing trades.
Your profitability will come down to proper position sizing. Please read our article on Constructing a Trading Portfolio and Position Sizing before attempting your first trade.
Further, it’s not a good idea to start trading with real money if you have not traded crypto before. Consider starting with paper trades for several weeks before trading with real money.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you do not receive these daily emails.
LIVE Trading War Room
Each week, you will also have access to the LIVE Trading War Room. Our lead Bitcoin analyst, Nathan Batchelor, hosts a 30 minute live webinar on Wednesdays, where he shares:
- The fundamental factors influencing the crypto-currency markets
- An up-to-date look at BTC/USD on the charts through various time frames and indicators
- New developing trends and a walk through of chart analysis
- Forward looking predictions on where Bitcoin is headed
- In these weekly webinars, Nathan goes through popular chart analysis strategies and other educational topics to help you become a professional crypto trader.
Coins on the Move Dashboard
Coins on the Move is a short-term signals dashboard that combines the projects’ fundamental developments along with short term factors and catalysts.
Coins on the Move provides you with:
- An easy way to get quick and actionable short-term investment signals.
- Entry, target and stop-loss prices.
- Insights on near-term projections and the reasoning for the expected move.
- Daily updates on changes in near-term outlooks and price targets.
- The short term cards on Coins on the Move are also in line with Crypto Investment Strategy: Part Three - The Active Trader.
You can find the Coins-on-the-Move Dashboard here.
Learn more about how Coins on the Move works here.
Head over to our blog to find all the latest announcements, trade alerts, market insights, trading strategies, and various other educational content for those new to crypto investing.
You can find our blog here.
Questions and Support
If you ever have any questions about your account or have login issues, just email us at [email protected] or find the “Help” button on the lower-right corner of https://simetri.cryptobriefing.com/ and submit a support ticket.
And as always, for all our reports, it is important to remember that we are not registered financial advisers with the SEC or any other organization or governmental body, and what we provide is not a personalized investment advice. Nor are our reports and flashes an offer to purchase or sell any particular token related to a project. These are merely the best opinions of our research team based upon our various research and diligence. But this is no substitute for personalized advice from an investment professional. Always DYOR (do your own research). Investments in tokens and crypto currencies are highly speculative, and prices of tokens can be quite volatile, so doing so may not be suitable for you.