“Simetri will be embedded into CMC [CoinMarketCap] coin profiles … Knowledge is power, and the more transparent information that investors are armed with, the better.”
Crypto Briefing’s proven system for earning consistent gains
regardless of what direction the crypto market moves
INC Magazine Reports:
“[Simetri] reports can level the playing field, as well as mitigate risk for … investors looking for some guidance.”
AS FEATURED IN
What is SIMETRI?
Here are some of our recent recommendations
Kusama November 2020 report
1195% gains in 5 months
Band Protocol April 2020 report
3313% gains in 12 months
A $1,000 investment in each of these projects would have turned into almost $45,000 in one year
And SIMETRI is built to deliver these kinds of returns again and again
Our team of crypto experts looks at dozens of factors to find cryptocurrencies with incredible upside potential
Token Release Schedules and Sinks
With researchers and analysts from one of the most trusted financial publications in the cryptocurrency industry — Crypto Briefing
SIMETRI leverages proprietary information and data sources
Cultivated by one of the most trusted financial publications in the cryptocurrency industry
Our unfair advantage:
- Our network of industry-insiders give us the real scoop on what’s happening inside a cryptocurrency project
- Trading desks give us insights into what crypto investments the big financial institutions are buying, information which can’t be seen from public exchanges
- Private access to a project’s code shows us what’s really under the hood of a blockchain’s technology stack
- Expert data analysis of trading indicators allow us to identify patterns and draw conclusions for investment prospects
What you’ll get when you join SIMETRI
Pick of the Month
Cryptocurrency recommendations with explosive upside. Short to medium-term trends show that these projects have the potential to generate gains that will beat Bitcoin and major alt coins like Ethereum.Get Started Now
Exclusively for SIMETRI subscribers:
- Every month we reveal a hidden gem that is positioned to capitalize on emerging trends and near-term catalysts that could result in gains that will beat market leaders
- We take a deep dive into emerging investment trends to identify which coins are perfectly positioned to ride the wave and generate outstanding returns
- A separate analysis report and rating detailing the most relevant parts of a project’s underlying fundamentals like their team, technology, and market potential
- A look at trading indicators coupled with technical analysis to understand ideal buy and sell points after the release of a report
Digital Asset and Market Insight Reports
Cut through the noise with comprehensive analysis and investment ratings. Identify the projects which will survive the long haul through bullish and bearish markets.Get Started Now
Exclusively for SIMETRI subscribers:
- Full Digital Asset Reports and investment ratings on all of the top coins trading on the market today
- Update reports on big developments in the cryptocurrency industry and immediate notification of an upgrade or downgrade to a project’s rating
- Market insight reports on trending sectors within crypto (such as DeFi) and exploring new ways to profit from these insights
- Crypto 101: educational information on blockchain and adjacent technologies to keep you on top of the trends
Coins on the Move:
Actionable Short-Term Trading Dashboard
A clear and actionable trading dashboard that combines technical analysis with fundamental research for short-term and long-term buying and selling opportunities.
Stay ahead of the market with timely updates
Immediate Notification of upgrades and downgrades
Name Bitcoin Previous A-
Change upgrade CurrentA
Name Ethereum Previous B-
Change upgrade CurrentB+
Name Ripple Previous B+
Change downgrade CurrentB
Name DASH Previous C+
Change upgrade CurrentB-
Get email alerts and be the first to find out if a coin has been upgraded or downgradedGet Started Now
The largest independent crypto
research provider in the world
About Crypto Briefing
- Largest independent crypto media and research company in the world — over 700,000 people read our reporting every month
- We are independently owned and don’t have to push anyone’s agenda
- Our internal trading policy does not allow ANYONE on our team to make trades within 3 days of a report release
Sample some of our recent reports
OCTOBER 8 2019
MARCH 4 2019
JANUARY 31 2019
JUNE 3 2019
June 25, 2019
CRYPTO BRIEFING/SIMETRI RESEARCH DISCLAIMER
SIMETRI Research is an Internet-based newsletter and publication on the Crypto Briefing site (the “Site”) and is owned by Decentral Media Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”). Neither SIMETRI Research nor the Company is registered as an investment adviser with any federal or state regulatory agency, or with any other governmental body or organization. To the extent that any portion of the Site content would need to rely upon an exemption from such registration, the Company and SIMETRI Research would rely upon the “publisher’s exclusion” from the definition of “investment adviser” as provided under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and corresponding state securities laws. To the extent reliance on the publisher’s exemption is necessary, the Site and SIMETRI Research is a bona fide publication of general and regular circulation offering impersonalized investment-related advice to users (not tailored to the specific investment portfolio or needs of current or prospective users).
The Site is limited to the dissemination of impersonal and objective investment-related information (together with access to additional impersonal investment-related information and links). The publication of the Site on the Internet and the publication of any content should not be construed by any user as SIMETRI Research’s (i) solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect transactions in securities over the Internet, or (ii) provision of any investment-related advice or services tailored to any particular individual’s financial situation or investment objective(s).
Users do not receive investment advisory, investment supervisory, or investment management services, nor the initial or ongoing review or monitoring of the user’s individual investment portfolio or individual particular needs. Therefore, no user should assume that SIMETRI’s use serves as a substitute for individual personalized advice from an investment professional. Rather, the Site is designed solely to provide users with a method to evaluate certain investment-related information and trading methodologies.
The user maintains absolute discretion as to whether or not to follow any portion of the Site’s content. SIMETRI Research does not offer or provide investment implementation services, nor does it offer or provide initial or ongoing individual personalized advice (neither in person nor via the Internet). It remains the user’s exclusive responsibility to review and evaluate the content and to determine whether to accept or reject any of the Site’s contents. SIMETRI Research expresses no opinion as to whether any of the Site’s contents are appropriate for a particular user’s investment portfolio, strategy, financial situation, or investment objectives.
It is the user’s exclusive responsibility to determine if any portion of the investment-related information and trading systems on the Site, if any, is suitable or appropriate for their financial situation or investment objectives, both initially and on an ongoing basis. No current or prospective user should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments or trading methodologies discussed on the Site) or any other Site content will be suitable or profitable for a user’s portfolio, equal historical or anticipated performance levels, or prove to be correct.
Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a user or prospective user’s investment portfolio. Investments in cryptocurrencies or digital assets such as tokens are particularly risky and speculative investments. Users do not receive investment advisory, investment supervisory, or investment management services, nor the initial or ongoing review or monitoring of the user’s individual investment portfolio or individual particular needs. Therefore, no user should assume that SIMETRI use serves as a substitute for individual personalized advice from an investment professional.
The information contained on this website and in SIMETRI Research may include or incorporate by reference, forward-looking statements, which would include any statements that are not statements of historical fact. No representations or warranties are made as to the accuracy of such forward-looking statements. Any projections, forecasts, and estimates contained on this website, our reports, or newsletters are necessarily speculative in nature and are based upon certain assumptions. These forward-looking statements may turn out to be wrong and can be affected by inaccurate assumptions or by known or unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, most of which are beyond our control. This may include misrepresentations by the project terms, faulty due diligence, or the vagaries and volatility of the nascent cryptocurrencies market and early use stages of blockchain technology. It can be expected that some or all of such forward-looking assumptions will not materialize or will vary significantly from actual results.
RELEASE: Each user or prospective user acknowledges and accepts the limitations of the Site and SIMETRI Research and agrees, as a condition precedent to their access to the Site, to release and hold harmless Decentral Media Inc, its members, officers, directors, owners, employees, advisors, affiliates, and agents from any and all claims and adverse consequences resulting from their use, including, but not limited to, losses resulting from the user’s implementation of any of investment-related information, recommendations or trading methodologies.
* All performance claims referenced above are calculated based on the 64 reports we have released since October 8, 2018, which can be found at: https://simetri.cryptobriefing.com/ratings
* Performance calculations are based on reports with ratings of B- or higher with entry prices based on closing prices listed at CoinMarketcap on the day of publication.
* Performance calculations are also based on position sizes relative to the grade, with higher grades receiving higher position sizes.
For example, the hypothetical position sizes we used were as follows: A+ = $600; A = $500; A- = $400; B+ = $300; B = $200; B- = $100; Grades of C+ and lower = $0